Support the SkateCast
These podcasts are a labor of love. I do them because I think skating history from all facets of the sport is important, and it’s fun for me to learn podcasting technology. Hearing the stories of skating directly from the mouths of those who experienced it really gives a listener such a greater sense of meaning. Plus, I’ll admit it: it’s a blast to have an excuse to talk with my skating heroes on a monthly basis.
I am happy to offer them to you for free, and never want to charge for the podcasts. But donations are nice. Bandwidth costs money, as does the recording equipment and occasional travel costs to get to interviews. So if you like what you hear and have the ability to help out, here are a few ways . . .
1) please send a donation via the PayPal “Donate” button below. Even one dollar is nice. Think of me as National Public Radio for skating: I’m listener-supported!
2) Send a check to me, c/o Palantir.net, 2211 N Elston Avenue, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60614.
3) Spread the word about The Manleywoman SkateCast to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
4) If you are interested in sponsoring the podcast with an ad, please contact me about purchasing ad space.
5) If you are feeling generous, please give me a positive review at the iTunes Store! (You have to do it in the iTunes Store itself, so click “View in iTunes” on the left, and write a review.)
Thanks for your support, in all forms.